Blood Pressure Monitor BPA-2
- Measurement: Buck measurement
- The results showed that: high pressure / low pressure/pulse
- Unit Conversion: blood pressure units KPa / mmHg conversion (the default boot unit is mmHg)
- Memory Group: Two sets of memory, each 99 measurements results of memory
- Clock function: Set of year, month, day, hour, minute;
- Low power testing: any working-state detecting low power, LCD displays symbol prompts low power
- Blood pressure classification indicator: blood pressure classification indicates blood pressure health
- Overpressure protection function: pressure over 295mmHg (20ms) is automatically and quickly exhaust
- Auto power off function: No action for 1 minute then automatic shutdown
- Prompt heartbeat sound (only buzzer)
- Measurement is completed alert tone.
- This product can be used both dry and can use the AC power supply.