Nebulizer is a drug delivery device used to medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs. They can be used for medical treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tracts.
- High/durable compressor: running 2000 hours. Maximum pressure about 40 psi and 6 ~ 7 liters per minute 26 /30mmstamping with rising temperature about 180 c.
- Input:220V/50HZ 120V/60HZ
- Power Consumption: 180VA
- Medication Capacity: 6ml
- Particle Size: Respirable Fraction 0.5 to 5μm 0.5μm80%
- MMAD: 2.0μm
- Average Nebulization Rate: Above 0.2ml/min.
- Noise Level: Below 60 dBA
- Compressor Pressure Range: 30-45 Psi
- Operation Pressure Range: 12-14.5 Psi (0.85-1.1 bar)
- Liter Flow Range: 8~ 10 lpm
- Operation Temperature Range: 10°C--40°C (50°F--104°F)
- Operation Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature Range: -10°C - -65°C
- Storage Humidity Range: 10 to 95%RH