Trusted by mums for generations, Pregnacare is an ideal tried and tested way to safeguard the diet you and your little one depending on.
- 19 important nutrients, specially formulated by experts for during pregnancy
- Includes 400µg Folic Acid and 10µg Vitamin D
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from preservatives, artificial colors, yeast, and gelatin
- Pregnacare is not tested on animals
For all of pregnancy
Good nutritional intake is vital throughout pregnancy, not just the first 12 weeks. Pregnacare provides essential nutrients throughout pregnancy including folic acid which plays an important role during the full nine months and contributes to normal blood formation. You can start taking Pregnacare at any point during pregnancy.
Specially formulated by experts
Pregnacare has been formulated by experts to help safeguard a mother's diet during pregnancy. It provides a comprehensive spectrum of essential nutrients at carefully chosen safe levels, developed on the basis of international research. It has always contained the recommended level of 400mcg folic acid**. Pregnacare is proud to work in partnership with the Royal College of Midwives to support the health of mothers and babies by raising awareness of the benefits of good nutrition.
How to take
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. You can take Pregnacare during all stages of your pregnancy. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, hemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Made in a site that may handle nuts.
- As Pregnacare contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (blood thinners) do not take Pregnacare except on the advice of a doctor.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Size: 30 Capsule